A short e-booklet was collaboratively authored by pre-service and experienced teachers during the VALIANT Virtual Exchange module entitled ‘Learning During Teaching Practice’. The participants (from Turkey, Portugal, Slovenia, Germany, Spain and Cyprus) worked together to identify, discuss and come up with strategies for key topics related to the teaching practicum. Significantly, one of the most interesting strategies that emerged from this co-authoring experience is that the problems teachers face daily in classroom contexts have no boundaries and that through Virtual Exchange teachers of all levels (preservice and in-service) can deepen knowledge and seek solutions together. You can read the manual here.
- Sign up for the spring VALIANT Virtual Exchanges!
- Teachers as mentors: Learning during and through teaching practice
- VALIANT Virtual Exchanges are underway
- Back to work after the summer!
- VALIANT was represented at Eurocall 2021
- Watch our video about the VALIANT project
- Third VALIANT consortium meeting
- Sign up for a Virtual Exchange in autumn 2021
- Second VALIANT consortium meeting
- Thank you for your input!