A short e-booklet was collaboratively authored by pre-service and experienced teachers during the VALIANT Virtual Exchange module entitled ‘Learning During Teaching Practice’. The participants (from Turkey, Portugal, Slovenia, Germany, Spain and Cyprus) worked together to identify, discuss and come up with strategies for key topics related to the teaching practicum. Significantly, one of the most interesting strategies that emerged from this co-authoring experience is that the problems teachers face daily in classroom contexts have no boundaries and that through Virtual Exchange teachers of all levels (preservice and in-service) can deepen knowledge and seek solutions together. You can read the manual here.
- VALIANT conference programme now available
- Consortium meeting in Cyprus
- VALIANT findings and policy recommendations
- Reaction to our VALIANT final conference Call for Papers
- VALIANT at EAIE 2023
- Conference registration now open!
- Submit your abstract for our final conference
- Schwäbisch Gmünd workshop
- VALIANT training workshop in Portugal
- VALIANT workshop in Slovenia