The VALIANT project will be holding its kick-off meeting in a virtual format on 18 March 2021. The consortium, which is made up of 11 universities and 6 ministries of education, will get to know each other and begin planning for our European Policy Experiment. Over the next three years, VALIANT will bring together in-service teachers and students of Initial Teacher Education in online collaborative networks in order to overcome professional isolation and to develop their ability to operate effectively in online international networks.
- VALIANT Virtual Exchanges are underway
- Back to work after the summer!
- VALIANT was represented at Eurocall 2021
- Watch our video about the VALIANT project
- Third VALIANT consortium meeting
- Sign up for a Virtual Exchange in autumn 2021
- Second VALIANT consortium meeting
- Thank you for your input!
- Are you a teacher or teacher trainer? Please complete our short survey
- VALIANT is under way!