The VALIANT project will be holding its kick-off meeting in a virtual format on 18 March 2021. The consortium, which is made up of 11 universities and 6 ministries of education, will get to know each other and begin planning for our European Policy Experiment. Over the next three years, VALIANT will bring together in-service teachers and students of Initial Teacher Education in online collaborative networks in order to overcome professional isolation and to develop their ability to operate effectively in online international networks.
- VALIANT Virtual Exchange participants publish handbook for new teachers
- Presenting VALIANT in Europe
- Learn more about VALIANT
- Information on our new round of Virtual Exchanges
- Sign up for the spring VALIANT Virtual Exchanges!
- Teachers as mentors: Learning during and through teaching practice
- VALIANT Virtual Exchanges are underway
- Back to work after the summer!
- VALIANT was represented at Eurocall 2021
- Watch our video about the VALIANT project